“Green” Architecture, Interiors & Fittings!
- Developed the resort without disturbing the ecological balance. The layout of the entire property follows the natural topography of the land.
- The property is ingeniously built from excavated stone and hand-crafted by local tradesmen by sourcing locally available materials thus reducing transportation.
- Limited use of concrete throughout the resort.
- Scrapped wood extensively used for furniture & interiors like wooden flooring & ceiling.
- The indoors designed to provide maximum access to natural & direct daylight.
- CFL bulbs installed on the property.
- Installation of low voltage lamps wherever possible to minimize light pollution & save energy.
- Installation of energy efficient equipment and appliances
- Electronic key tags used.
- Reduction in fuel consumption by using electronic governors on diesel generators.
- Air conditioners used only in the bed rooms.
- Installation of gas water geysers using LPG gas.
The landscape has been restored to thrive – as it once did on limited natural resources.