Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
- Enhancing the environs by planting local trees in & around the region
- Exercising environmental-friendly gardening practices & recycling lawn clippings.
- Decorating with indigenous plants instead of exotic flowers
- Energy saving by supplying water through gravity wherever possible thereby limiting the use of electric pumps
- Waste segregation Plastic / paper / glass / metals (cans) / cardboard sent for recycling
- Majority of staff accommodated in close proximity of the property. Hence no transportation required thereby reducing fuel consumption
- Reduced use of plastic by packaging guest amenities in recycled paper
- Using non woven fiber (eco friendly material) for glass covers, newspaper bags, laundry bags, chef caps, bath robes, spa products.
- Offering a towel and linen reuse program
- Offering newspapers on request to reduce wastage
- Pens purchased for the guest and meeting rooms are made of 75% recycled material.
- Minimizing paper usage by emailing rather than printing reports, confirmations, menus and contracts.
- Vehicles can be driven only till the porch of the resort & not beyond to the cottages thereby restricting sound & air pollution.
- Presenting plants as gifts to guests whenever possible
- Limited number of guest rooms to minimize environmental and social impact
For man to co-exist with nature there must be a certain level of development and of balance. We think our resort has found that balance