Eat Local, Buy Local and See Local!
- Generating employment opportunities for locals: 85% of the staff at Anandvan Resort has been trained & recruited from the local villages.
- Hiring local guides & individuals who have specialist knowledge on the flora and fauna.
- Sourcing local, organic produce such as fruits, vegetables, poultry, dairy and farm products from local villagers thereby creating a market place.
- Implementing fair trade with local suppliers
- Encouraging local cultural events by organizing shows like folk dances in the resort to showcase their work and bring culture and joy to our guests at the same time.
- Exclusive destination marketing & creating awareness for eco & rural tourism thereby generating more tourist business for locals.
We believe that the primary beneficiaries of ecotourism must be the people whose ancestral land is being visited.