Welcome to our Pet Friendly Resort. For the health, safety, and enjoyment of all of our guests, staff, and owners the following Pet Policy has been established.
As a responsible pet owner, we know that you will take all the necessary steps and precautions that your pet does not cause any destruction or damage at any of our pet-friendly properties. But we would like you to please ensure that you follow the terms & conditions below, so that we can provide even better pet-friendly properties in the future.
- There is a PET FEE per pet, per stay with TWO PET LIMITS. There is a fee for unattended pets in resort.
- Guest is responsible for any and all damages to the premises caused by the pet, including, but not limited to: urine, chewing, scratching or destruction of property.
- Pet Owner must compulsorily carry bed linen – bed sheets & pillow covers, so that the pet does not destroy or dirty the same in the room. In case your pet is shedding a lot, kindly cover the sofa in the room also with a bed sheet in case you pet climbs on the same.
- There is a cleaning fee, determined solely by management, for a room left in an unsatisfactory condition.
- Subject to availability, Guests with PETS will be allocated only the Garden CottageLake View rooms & Garden Cottage Hill View rooms only for easy access to outdoor areas.
- Guest must pick up pet poop after pet at all times in all locations.
- Excessive barking is prohibited. If your pet has separation anxiety, do not leave him/her in the room alone. Guests found in violation of this regulation will be fined and/or be asked to leave, forfeiting any remaining rental nights.
- Pets must be even-tempered, well behaved, sociable, and in good health. If your pet is anxious, aggressive, or likely to be highly stressed, it is probably in his best interest to make alternative plans.
- We recommend that all dogs be leashed in any common area.
- Pets will not be permitted in all guest areas in the resort. Please respect the Property Owner’s decision for the same.
- Not Allowed In restaurant and restaurant garden areas
- The safety and complete responsibility of your pet is yours. The Resort cannot be held responsible for the same.
- Incase of any damage created on any property by your pet, you will have to pay for the damages immediately before checking out. The cost of the damage will be dealt on case-to-case basis and is at the complete discretion of the property owner.
- Leave your mobile number at the reception so that they can contact you immediately if your pet is in trouble, when you are not around.
- On Checking In at the resort, the Pet owner will have to sign the “Pet Terms & Conditions” form, acknowledging all the above mentioned terms & conditions